Thursday, December 25, 2014

A little catching up. and Merry Christmas

 
          THis is a sunrise over Saratoga Passage and Mt. Baker, so Christmas Eve...OHMIGOSH!!!  Look!!!  It is Santa!  I had better get to sleep.




 This is Miss Addy.  She is a huge dog now even though she is only 9 months old.  She is stuborn as heck, and very hard to potty train. 
She is an absolute love though, and hopefully soon I will be able to handle her better.  My daughter wants me to give her to them.  NOT!!  She is MINE!  I knew from the time I picked her up and she licked my neck that we were bonded!

I have had a very rough year.  My spine is pinching on nerves and I can barely walk.  I have been to several Dr.s and finally found one who is willing to shoot me with a steroid of some kind, right into the Sciatic Nerve.  If that does not work, then it is surgery, where they will cut away part of the bone that is pinching it.   I am almost completely chair bound.  I have had to give up just about everything that brings me joy.  January 7, 2015, I will have the procedure and we will see what happens then.  Hopefully I can get out and walk off this depression, and the extra pounds that have found their way onto my frame!

I hope you all have had a fruitfull and happy year.  And I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Hope to see you in 2015!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so sorry you're in such pain, Mary Lou. Hoping the shot will be exactly what you need without the surgery.

Merry Christmas.

edtNZ said...

Regards from edt and his mam in New Zealand. I hope your health improves soon. Me mam has had a bad few months late in the year. Five hospital admissions with heart problems and fluid on the lungs. And to cap it all she is going through a battery of tests for suspected breast cancer. We are just taking things one day at a time. Brother is home for Christmas. We had a nice family Christmas BBQ lunch yesterday. Brother and me mam have spent most of boxing day researching family history on the net. They got me out of bed to print photos to proper photo paper. I admit I had slept in. Regards~~~~~~~~~

Anji said...

Happy New Year to you. I'm sorry that you've had a rough year. Everything here will be crossed for you on January 7th

Hugs